SPECIALISED LAW FIRM IN SHIPPING, TRANSPORT AND INTERNATIONAL TRADE. VALENCIA AND BILBAO.
MUÑOZ & MONTAÑÉS is a law firm founded by Mr. José Muñoz Burguet back in 1967. Ever since that time the firm has assessed and defended clients in those disciplines connected with the maritime law and international trade.
MUÑOZ & MONTAÑÉS has stuck to the philosophy of being totally autonomous and independent. This fact puts us in a position to protect our clients’ interests and to fight for them to the very end, as the case may deserve. Direct personal control of the cases is the core of our activity.
Our main aim is to provide clients with a quality service:
- highly specialized
- 24/ 7
- anywhere in Spain. Before any Court/Institution.
- efficient, trying, first, not to get clients involved in lengthy court proceedings.
Having the advantage of being a small firm puts us in a position:
- to keep a direct contact with clients.
- to devote time enough to handle a case according to its peculiar circumstances.
- to be flexible, adapting us to client’s and case’s needs.
Currently our clients’ portfolio is made-up of those companies direct or indirectly involved in the multimodal logistics chain and in the international trade, such as shipping companies, inland carriers, export/import companies, forwarders, terminals, P&Is, insurance companies, traders, logistic operators, etc.