- Litigation: Handling Court proceedings all over Spain, before First Instance Courts, High Courts of Justice and the Supreme Court.
- Proceedings to limit the liability for maritime claims relying on the LLMC 76/96 Convention. Establishment and distribution of the fund.
- Precautionary measures: ship arrest in Spanish ports and other kind of precautionary measures aimed to guarantee clients’ rights.
- Arbitration: enforcement of awards/judgments in Spain.
- Mediation: out-of-court settlement of commercial cases/conflicts.